YETI HD 26 JK "No Drill" Top Mount Outer Drag Link End
YETI HD™ 26 "No Drill" Top Mount Outer Drag Link End
|by Steer Smarts||Part number: 77058001|
FeaturesOUTER DRAG LINK ASSEMBLY:
- Easy bolt-on installation.
- E-coated for a long lasting appearance under harsh conditions.
- Engineered for proper clearance to other chassis components to eliminate interferences.
- Patent Pending "No Drill" Reverse Taper Mount makes for a quick and easy installation without the need of drilling or altering your knuckle.
- External threads are e-coated for durability and long term serviceability.
- Forged from 15v41 medium carbon high harden-ability steel and heat treated for greater buckling, impact, and fatigue strength.
- MADE IN THE USA
- 26mm ball joint.
- Cold headed medium carbon alloy steel ball studs provide incredible impact toughness.
- Ball studs are also induction heat treated - greatly improving their ultimate and fatigue strength, as well as wear resistance for superior off road durability.
- Steel bearings are also used for exceptional ball joint wear resistance and robustness.
- High quality OE style seal that ensures longer ball joint life.
- Ball joint is greaseable for greater reliability.
Outer Draglink End fits all left hand drive JK Wrangler models 2007 to 2016 including Rubicon and Unlimited.
I haven't installed yet, but man am I impressed! First off, the level of protection in the packaging shows the quality of the product, all the threads were covered, etc. Just holding it feels so much better than stock. I really like the no drill design, they came up with a perfect solution to my concern about the reverse taper. Arrived on time, the package was a little beat up, the zerk broke through the box, but no evidence of damage(my local fedex ground are likely to blame, they beat the heck out of every package, not steer smarts fault). Can't wait to get it on the jeep after I get the lift in. Feels much better than "the other guys" flip kits I've helped friends install.
Easiest to install, and ONLY no drilling, flipped Draglink on the market!